This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

jrb said:
Pissing about aside, how have United played tonight? Serious reply please. Not seen the match.

They were absolutely dogshit. They created next to nothing and scored two flukey goals. If it wasn't for west ham playing typical fat sam hoofball and throwing themselves around on the deck looking for free kicks and penalties, they would have come away with nothing. On a good note, moyes once again showed why he is totaly inept as a football manager. One of the worst games of football I have watched this year.

They weren't too bad but they looked toothless to say the least. Kept the ball very well but couldn't create many chances at all. They deserved to win by a two goal margin as West Ham were truly awful, literally nothing going on in the midfield. I thought Fletcher had a decent game, retained the ball well. Rafael and Young were fucking woeful, how an earth are those two being picked for a top ten side I don't know.

Vertonghen, Kaboul and a high line look like a disaster waiting to happen, even against the pace of Ricky Lambert

BigOscar said:
Vertonghen, Kaboul and a high line look like a disaster waiting to happen, even against the pace of Ricky Lambert
On the beach already

1-0 Saints

Spurs being run ragged. Tim "tactics are overrated" Sherwood will be lucky to even finish the season at this rate

Spuds seem to have no shape or coherent playing style since Sherwood came in his one godsend is Ade has been trying

with him out they seem to offer very little Saints look very good BTW

think Sherwood is a dead man walking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.