This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

pudge said:
Pigeonho said:
Lallana is quality. Be a great recognition of southamptons season if he, lambert and shaw go to Brazil.
Rodriguez will be ahead of Lambert imo

Rodriguez is your winger striker whilst Lambert is your number 9 up top and should be taken over Carroll, both will go in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
pudge said:
Pigeonho said:
Lallana is quality. Be a great recognition of southamptons season if he, lambert and shaw go to Brazil.

Rodriguez is your winger striker whilst Lambert is your number 9 up top and should be taken over Carroll, both will go in my opinion.
I agree with you that Lambert and Rodriguez are probably not directly in competition, but it's Carroll and Lambert. I think a big strong striker is always a good option to have, which even Pep Guardiola likes.

I am not sure we need to take four strikers if we are just going to play one up top. Lallana, Barkley, Chamberlain and Sterling are all likely to go and can play behind the striker.

Lallana has really impressed me in recent months. He would fit perfectly at Chelsea, Dortmund or Liverpool.

supercrystal7 said:
sam-caddick said:
pudge said:

I agree with you that Lambert and Rodriguez are probably not directly in competition, but it's Carroll and Lambert. I think a big strong striker is always a good option to have, which even Pep Guardiola likes.

I am not sure we need to take four strikers if we are just going to play one up top. Lallana, Barkley, Chamberlain and Sterling are all likely to go and can play behind the striker.

Lallana has really impressed me in recent months. He would fit perfectly at Chelsea, Dortmund or Liverpool.

I would take Rooney, Sturridge and Lambert as strikers and add Rodriguez to the midfielders/ wingers selection.

I would prefer to take an extra midfielder, someone like Barkley, over a fourth striker.

I can see Lallana at Liverpool next season.

Comrade Buka said:
Guidetti on the bench again.

WTF was the point of loaning him to Stoke?
Don't know really. Hopefully he could fight his way into starting but with Hughes you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.