This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
RandomJ said:
The title will come down to the derby game. Known this for a while.

and who will get the big decisions in that game? it certainly won't be us

we have to beat chelsea and arsenal first which is no easy game, united win this and really they just have us to worry about.

must win every game, must!!

samharris said:
bored at work said:
Makes me laugh, every game I watch those c*nts play the commentator makes some comment about them being under par. Bollocks, that is their par, distinctly average just with all the luck and rub of the green going.

Spot on there bud..

but thats what is so scary mate! they have a team with 2 players in that are over 36-37 and they are 2nd in the league. 9 out of their 19 wins so far this season have been 1 nil.

Quelle surprise, thanks for nothing Spurs you useless twats. Bout as much chance of me finding Angelina Jolie hanging around outside my flat begging for cock than Spurs have of winning this now.

LoveCity said:
Every week, every month, every year, every season it's the same. Dodgy decisions, lucky goals, points gifted to them. You aren't just beating United to win the league, you're beating far more which makes the achievements of Mourinho and others so impressive.

Ade did push the ball down with his hand before backheeling it into the net. Don't think we would be happy if a goal like that was allowed against us. Souness says he was unlucky to be penalised, but within the laws of the game, a handball to gain an advantage is a foul.

No matter what happens, they won't be top of league tonight.

bookiesgirl said:
if you cant play for your country, you shouldnt be able to play for your club side at weekend, should make it a rule

Thats the stupidest thing I have read. Who plays a players wages.

Rags will conceed goals this half...mark my fucking words. Evans is slow as fuck and Ferdinand has lost it, Evra goes missing upfield and Jones has no idea how to play right back......they are fucking shite at the back

It's easy for Adam's family senior to agree it wasn't handball when the whistle has gone, wins both ways.

Cheadle Blue said:
MSP said:
I don't see where's ref's help here.. clear handball by Adebayor and clear foul on Young..

it's just lucky bastards scoring and winning games where they play like utter shit

clear foul on young? jesus christ mate......he makes it look like a foul HE DOES IT EVERY WEEK!!!!

camera says different, Sandro kicked him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.