This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet again they get vital decisions in vital games.

a day earlier we were getting blatant penalties turned down.

I don't know what you guys are talking about the referee..unusually, he has got his decisions correct.
It was a handball by Adebayor - twice, and it was a foul before the corner that lead to the goal..i'm watching the replays on ESPN

If anything, Adebayor is shite in this game. I am actually surprised he wasn't carded for the second hand-ball, because it looked deliberate..and i'm puzzled as to how he is not able to use his height and strength against the likes of Ferdinand..and he never seems to head the ball, leaves it to his opponent to do so, and then tries to get the ball back, often unsuccessfully..

The Spurs have wingers and full-backs who are constantly pinging the ball into the Utd box, yet their forwards are too slow to latch on to the ball. I am 100% sure that Dzeko would have been able to score from that one cross from Assou-Ekotto.. Adebayor was in the wrong place, and Saha was nowhere to be seen

how the hell do these rags manage to score after been so weak...Spurs need to up their up game for the second half..

Re: Re: This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

johnmc said:
hertsblue said:
You do have to seriously question the fact that this refereee has not had a Manchester Utd game to ref for 11 months since Ferguson got a 5 match ban for bad mouthing him.
It must play on his mind its his 1st Utd game for 11 months in chalking off that goal incase its another 11 months before he gets another game.

The referee's boss has to be questioned on why he has not allocated Atkinson for 11 months to Utd

Why would a professional ref care whether he refs the rags or not?
Are you joking or thick?

bobmcfc said:
kenzie115 said:
bobmcfc said:
rooney didnt just miss a load of club games playing for his country.

True but completely irrelevant.

united player regularly miss friendlies by claiming to be injured

Also true and this time more relevant. However, at least in this case Rooney had missed United's previous couple of matches, it wasn't like he just pulled out of the friendly.

Great save by De Gea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.