This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

SWP's back said:
As Poll states in his autobiography, Utd always play in the biggest games and they are the ones that professional refs want to be part of.

And the fact that the FA policy is to "ban" refs from United games if they upset United is one reason why the 50/50's seem to always go their way.

Re: Re: Re: This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

SWP's back said:
As Poll states in his autobiography, Utd always play in the biggest games and they are the ones that professional refs want to be part of.

And the fact that the FA policy is to "ban" refs from United games if they upset United is one reason why the 50/50's seem to always go their way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
Are you joking or thick?

Thick. Enlighten me.

Understand that. But he does a cup finals, champions league games and internationals. Would a ref prefer a rag game or an fa cup final?

You know what, fuck this shit. I cant be arsed watching this anymore. Me, you and everyone else knows whats going to happen. Im going to put the roast beef in and shoot some Americans on Call Of Duty. Bobby was right yesterday in his interview. "today is irrelevant because united will only be 2 points behind after tomorrow".

Kaboul, Take this freekick, but be on target this time.

EDIT: Never mind he wasn't near the freekick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.