This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
i think its all been sorted.

fa to ref, listen martin we want arry as boss, he wont leave untill spurs season has ended, you go end their season sunshine and arry will come to us sooner.

Its shit like that spouted that make us a laughing stock

Fuck all to do with the ref this one.

Spurs 1 City 5

Arry "never happened to me before and it never will again"

Getting close Arry

ban-mcfc said:
Ardwick AFC said:
hats off, great goal.

Swapping Giggs for Scholes has totally changed the game. Spurs now trying to get the ball off the rags.

ive always suspected you from the day you joined, most of your posts are positive rags.

you only just noticed. :)

Ardwick AFC said:
hats off, great goal.

Swapping Giggs for Scholes has totally changed the game. Spurs now trying to get the ball off the rags.
give_up.gif

Redknapps decision to change his entire system to accommodate Saha has been a disaster. 442 against United? Suicide.

Bozo said:
ban-mcfc said:
"warning to manchester city"????

errrrr fuk off theyre wank.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no, it is a warning. They want the title just as much as us. Far too many blue-tinted glasses on here.

Because before they won 3-0 at Spurs we didn't know they wanted to win the title?

we're still top of the league, look at the sides who united and us have lost to this season, sunderland and blackburn are the ones you wouldnt expect. i never expected spurs to beat united today and i have more confidence in one of the "lower" teams snatching something off them just like i think we will beat chelsea and arsenal and probably mess up against the unexpected

And that is why Rednapp should never get the England job. Spurs getting absolutly spanked on there own turf by the rags. They might as well put the white flags up now spuds are a joke, really hope that they are caught and over taken by Arsenal and Chelsea they are an absolute disgrace.

Damanino said:
That's what I was talking about yesterday. They make better goal diff. against Spurs away than we did yesterday against a totally joke Bolton at home.

And now they have some very easy fixture to score 3-4-5 goals each.

yeah ok rag boy

City top of the league and we'll stuff you at our place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.