This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityscot said:
how can people say united are wank, they may have had less possession but theyve taken almost all their chances and are 3 up with 20 minutes to go. get a grip people

this is the same formula bad teams use when they beat a good team.

LoveCity said:
Who was saying Young wasn't a top club player in this thread? An outstanding jinx.
I stopped believing in jinxes about the same time I stopped believing in Santa, and god.

BigBarry said:
de niro said:
i think its all been sorted.

fa to ref, listen martin we want arry as boss, he wont leave untill spurs season has ended, you go end their season sunshine and arry will come to us sooner.

Its shit like that spouted that make us a laughing stock

Fuck all to do with the ref this one.

Only the rags say we're a laughing stock and we're still above them. You should chill out and wind your neck in.

Come derby day, with their star player, Howard Webb, on the pitch, We will still WIN, they are so shit. They're only winning because spurs are bending over and allow them selves to be anally raped.

if we lose to chelsea or arsenal then say bye bye title!
united are easily favourites now.

apart from us and united, the teams and the pl in general have well under performed compared to other leagues this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.