This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed-The-Goat said:
Are the rags top of the table after this game?

Coz they way people are fuckin whinging on this thread saying they are favourites now is laughable.

We are fucking TOP!

and they have a much easier run-in, they've managed to drop just 2 points in their hardest run of the season.

If Mancini pulls this off he'll be a genius.

sam-caddick said:
if we lose to chelsea or arsenal then say bye bye title!
united are easily favourites now.

apart from us and united, the teams and the pl in general have well under performed compared to other leagues this season!

WHAT?????? Tit

samharris said:
ban-mcfc said:
Ardwick AFC said:
hats off, great goal.

Swapping Giggs for Scholes has totally changed the game. Spurs now trying to get the ball off the rags.

ive always suspected you from the day you joined, most of your posts are positive rags.

you only just noticed. :)

I clocked him yonks ago too....definitely a red twat.

MSP said:
utter crap..

I thought we'd have at least 6 points advantage after this match. It's going to be very hard now, I guess they're probably favorites now with schedule they have.

Crap, crap, crappp

we win the derby and we can afford to drop 5 points and still win the league

and more if they drop more points as I'm sure they will

they may be slight favourites but we can still win this

fuck them

BigBarry said:
stony said:
BigBarry said:
Its shit like that spouted that make us a laughing stock

Fuck all to do with the ref this one.

Only the rags say we're a laughing stock and we're still above them. You should chill out and wind your neck in.

Get bent....this blaming the ref makes me cringe.

WE decide our outcome. 2 points clear, rags at home. Its all up to us.

Oh matron......

citymad said:
Fair play to the rags. Thats why they are champions year in year out. Were going to have to win EVERY game if we want this title. Rasher and his team will love this challenge.

Yep and with what Mancini said yesterday the manager and our players know we have to win every game to win the league

sam-caddick said:
if we lose to chelsea or arsenal then say bye bye title!
united are easily favourites now.

apart from us and united, the teams and the pl in general have well under performed compared to other leagues this season!

Who is top 2 points clear then.....................

We are in the driving seat we have them on our own turf

yankblue said:
Spurs are a fucking joke. Serious question, have they beaten any of the top 6 teams this year? Not many "title contenders" I've seen lose both home and away to the 1st and 2nd place teams. Arsenal shit on them as well. What a fucking joke of a media hyped team.

If we want the title, we have to win out. Simple. United are not going away and will do anything to win it over us. We CAN'T let that happen.

Lost home and away to United and City. Couldn't beat Chelsea at home, the only top team they've beaten is Arsenal at home. They're the most overhyped, overrated team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.