This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Are the rags top of the table after this game?

Coz they way people are fuckin whinging on this thread saying they are favourites now is laughable.

We are fucking TOP!

and they have a much easier run-in, they've managed to drop just 2 points in their hardest run of the season.

If Mancini pulls this off he'll be a genius.

Id rather play Chelsea at this point than any other. Arsenal away wont be easy guarenteed, but the rags have to come to us.

Spurs/Arsenal the standard for 4th, let alone 3rd, in England?

City and United are going to be Barca/Real for the foreseeable future then.

Mike D said:
sam-caddick said:
if we lose to chelsea or arsenal then say bye bye title!
united are easily favourites now.

apart from us and united, the teams and the pl in general have well under performed compared to other leagues this season!

Who is top 2 points clear then.....................

We are in the driving seat we have them on our own turf

Calm down everyone, just thought I would create more stir.

I apologise.

stony said:
I don't understand why people are annoyed or upset. Spurs were never going to best them, they never do, they just don't have the bottle.
It helps if having a friendly ref and the rags have all them sown up.

I'm not bothered in the slightest, I always expected them to win.

It must be a Mod thing ;-) I never expected anything else, just thought Spuds would have but a shift on with Arsenal winning yesterday, top 3 is looking dodgy for them

I do wish people would stop the Corporal Jones routine on here, calm down for goodness sake one game at a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.