This weekends other games

Re: This weekends other games

I feel dirty wanting Chelsea to win

It`s Chico time.....good reffing by Dowd, took time to think about the decision, then did the right thing.

Normalbloke said:
Liverpool in control now, be good to see them win their first title in years and for Hillsborough.
Sorry? Please clarify what Hillsborough has to do with the Pl title run-in this season (25 years on)?

jimharri said:
Normalbloke said:
Liverpool in control now, be good to see them win their first title in years and for Hillsborough.
Sorry? Please clarify what Hillsborough has to do with the Pl title run-in this season (25 years on)?

Just searched his posts.....a bitter Tarquin

we need chelsea to win this to stay close to pool and put pressure on them...we will win our games in hands no worry

jimharri said:
Normalbloke said:

It's okay he's on the non football supporting Stevie G / Hillsborough bandwagon

Cmon Chelsea, you useless wanks. Can't even beat a 10 man Swansea.

zandvoort blue said:
jimharri said:
Normalbloke said:

Just searched his posts.....a bitter Tarquin
Still awaiting the courtesy of a reply from him. Then again, being a Tarquin means theat ''courtesy'' is not a given.

Sheffield United only 45 minutes away from one of the most remarkable achievements in recent footballing history. Come on you Blades

BigOscar said:
Sheffield United only 45 minutes away from one of the most remarkable achievements in recent footballing history. Come on you Blades

Yes Big O like you I have a lot of mates down there today,if they do I would want Arsenal to pip Everton into 4th so that they are in Europe.........have to laugh at the BT advert for the game where the Hull fans says "no one will be in Hull that day - if thats the case where the have they all gone cos its not Wembley.

Come on Blades.

Ps Wtf is Snoop Doggy Dog doing working for BT,I cant understand a word the camel gobbed twat says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.