Re: This weekends other games

mcfc_ms said:
Baaaaaaaaaa!!!
sheep1.gif

Ducado said:
Is this good or bad for us?

I'd say good.

Keeps chelsea in with a chance so they will be more up for a result against pool next week

Ducado said:

Good for me, I think. I gave a little cheer when Ba scored. Closer they are to the robbers when they play them the better.

Ducado said:

Definitely good, need Chelsea to go into the Pool game thinking they have a chance, risk of them pipping us of course but I'd rather them than Liverpool after the staggering wankfest we've seen, would be unbearable

SrilankanBlue said:
Ducado said:

Definitely good, need Chelsea to go into the Pool game thinking they have a chance, risk of them pipping us of course but I'd rather them than Liverpool after the staggering wankfest we've seen, would be unbearable

Agreed...not the end of the world.

Good, because...

1. Chelsea more up for Liverpool game.

2. I'd prefer Mourinho's gloating than a summer full of sanctimonious wankery from Liverpool.

LoveCity said:
Good, because...

2. I'd prefer Mourinho's gloating than a summer full of sanctimonious wankery from Liverpool.

Mourinho will turn the screw on Liverpool in the run up to that game; no love lost in either direction. Up to us to get our cart back on the rails and pray that Chelsea take something.

LoveCity said:
Good, because...

Yep, i can handle Jose's smug face for a couple of weeks, but Liverpool fans on holiday in the summer would be unbearable ''we won dat dar prem league la from yuz''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.