This Weekends other Games

Those recent matches against us and Chelsea say to me at any rate out of these 2 Cardiff should go down.
That was 2 matches they were expected to lose and they did bloody well.

mat said:
mat said:
Stockport mackem said:
Same team that beat Maureen's lot...fair enough

At least if it's boring the fat bastard reffing will try and find a way to liven the match up.

I'm not wrong!

Lol what an awful decision that was... I'm glad as it's always nice to see Solskjaer get fucked over, but that was NEVER a pen. He played on for a fucking age too and it was outside the area if it was a foul (which it wasn't) fair play for Wickham to stay on his feet.

If the same happens at Anfield Suarez will pirouette in the air, roll about holding his face until the decisions given.

Doesn't matter if it started outside the area. If it continued inside, it's a penalty. As for playing advantage, we can't have it both ways here. Players go down easily because they don't believe the ref will give the foul unless they do. So I think that's quite good refereeing. And yes, the double hit of penalty plus red is an issue in football, but that's not Dowd's fault.

Kun Aguero said:
mat said:
Stockport mackem said:
Definitely started outside....really questionable if you play on for that long if you should bring it back......
However....beggars can't be choosers...GET INNNN
Not even a clear goal scoring opportunity either.

He was clean through on goal from about 20 yards out when he gets fouled, never a peno but fuck it, fuck Cardiff and their **** of a manager and their **** of a owner.

Well put.

Henkeman said:
Doesn't matter if it started outside the area. If it continued inside, it's a penalty. As for playing advantage, we can't have it both ways here. Players go down easily because they don't believe the ref will give the foul unless they do. So I think that's quite good refereeing. And yes, the double hit of penalty plus red is an issue in football, but that's not Dowd's fault.
I'll await Atkinson following suit by sending the scouse version of predator later.

Goo said:
Fuck I wish Sunderland would just go down
Win today and they're out of the bottom three. Shame. I was hoping we could cross the inevitable defeat at the SOL off the list next season. Cardiff look destined for the drop; Ole should take lessons from Giggsy™ on how to be a world class manager. Looking at the replay, the penalty call is corect.

Henkeman said:
That's the point that Mark Bosnich just made on Australian commentary. If it continues inside the box (which it did) then it's a penalty.

mat said:
Henkeman said:
I'll await Atkinson following suit by sending the scouse version of predator later.

A whole different subject ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.