This Weekends other Games

jimharri said:
Goo said:
Fuck I wish Sunderland would just go down
Win today and they're out of the bottom three. Shame. I was hoping we could cross the inevitable defeat at the SOL off the list next season. Cardiff look destined for the drop; Ole should take lessons from Giggsy™ on how to be a world class manager. Looking at the replay, the penalty call is corect.

Is it not the initial contact that would be the foul?

jollylescott said:
Henkeman said:
Doesn't matter if it started outside the area. If it continued inside, it's a penalty. As for playing advantage, we can't have it both ways here. Players go down easily because they don't believe the ref will give the foul unless they do. So I think that's quite good refereeing. And yes, the double hit of penalty plus red is an issue in football, but that's not Dowd's fault.
That's the point that Mark Bosnich just made on Australian commentary. If it continues inside the box (which it did) then it's a penalty.
Can't see where the issue is; it's a clear penalty (and a definite red card). Well played by Dowd in waiting to see if the advantage would pay off.

Kun Aguero said:
jimharri said:
Goo said:
Win today and they're out of the bottom three. Shame. I was hoping we could cross the inevitable defeat at the SOL off the list next season. Cardiff look destined for the drop; Ole should take lessons from Giggsy™ on how to be a world class manager. Looking at the replay, the penalty call is corect.

BmOebHICcAAj5vv.png:large

Still think Dowd is a twat but happy to see the bond villian go down with the next greatest rag manager ever. So it even out i suppose. :)

Kun Aguero said:
jimharri said:
Goo said:

Not when the player continues on, to the best of my (limited) knowledge. It is in the player's interest to stay on his feet; if he went down or stopped playing , he'd have only got a free kick on the edge of the box.

SrilankanBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
jimharri said:

BmOebHICcAAj5vv.png:large

Perhaps the refs need to remind Skrtel of this fucking rule. he gets away with murder.

Fabio lol

Hold me back hold me back<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:12 pm --<br /><br />Should be off for that, pushing that player then gobbing off at the ref

bobmcfc said:
Fabio lol

Hold me back hold me back

-- Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:12 pm --

Should be off for that, pushing that player then gobbing off at the ref
He's a shit scrappy doo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.