This Weekends other Games

That's a quality goal from Sunderland. Villa will be looking nervously over their shoulders the way things are going.

Well I can under no circumstances watch this Chelsea-dipper match. Just going to have to turn everything off and have a cheeky look-in at about the 80-85 minute mark.

Just no upside to watching it. If Brenda and the self-pitying car stereo-stealing candlewankers are up early then there's no hope. If they're not, I'd be dreading the inevitable.

C'mon, footy gods! You owe us! Either today or the next two weeks! Toss this inbred cult of victimisation glorifiers their own version of our numerous fuckups this year!!!!!!

Can't see anything other than a dippers 3-0.
Two up at halftime, game over.
Then there will be street parties, Monday will be declared a bank holiday on Miseryside, and the Hillsborough tragedy will get mentioned on every television programme including CBeebies, where even Mr Maker will show kids how to make a full scale model of the Leppings Lane end out of cereal packets and washing up liquid bottles.

Nice goal.

So confident am I that this is going to be a good day ,I've forked out £9.99 for Sky for the day rather than watch the games on dodgy streams.

Kun Aguero said:
karen7 said:
Kladze said:
Ivanovic and Kalas as centre backs? Doubt Chelsea will get anything out of this.

Who the heck is Kalas?

Kalas.
For 35 games hes been waiting for a chance
To show his boss mourinho he isn't fucking gash
Two nil down after 15 minutes thanks to Kalas
Kalas Kalas who the fuck picked Kalas!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.