This Weekends other Games

JoeMercer'sWay said:
117 M34 said:
could do with them getting beat, if they do they are out of top 4 race which will mean they don't try as much next week...I hope

or pressure's off and they find their bottle again.
Laying odds they will play the opposite against us next week. They have been very ordinary so far in this game, which means they will play like Bayern next week.

Lukaku looks rather disinterested (one eye on the World Cup?); even when Everton have possession he just ambles around the box and offers no threat.

We may see the first time a premier league match ends in a 2-2 draw with one side scoring all the goals.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
117 M34 said:
could do with them getting beat, if they do they are out of top 4 race which will mean they don't try as much next week...I hope

or pressure's off and they find their bottle again.

As silly as it sounds this result is just as important if not more so than the Chelski / Dippers game tomorrow.

If Southampton go on to win this it means the players have the freedom of just going for it.

They should anyway but the Sunderland game showed they didn't have the mental strength to just ensure the 1-0 scoreline could be held onto for the rest of the game.

Champions League is assured ( well as good as ) , we have the game in hand which looks relishing now rather than a pressure game.

I still believe if we win our last four games we will win the title but doing so is going to be a tall order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.