This Weekends other Games

mat said:
SebastianBlue said:
Who else will be on for the historic United loss later?
Something tells me the norwich that did us at the etihad last season will turn up.

They'll need to bring that desire if they want to stay up... And give us a good night (which is the more important of the two outcomes).

Rammyblues said:
Rags will win and be the best team in the world again tonight, along with that and the dippers love in I think I will not be watching much SSN or MOTD.
Hopefully even MOTD can't find a reason to have a Dippers love on tonight. However, I bet they're working on some fucking montage homage to Giggsy......

mancity1 said:
mat said:
SebastianBlue said:
Who else will be on for the historic United loss later?
Something tells me the norwich that did us at the etihad last season will turn up.

Hate to say it but other than Rodwell who probably wasn't told to do so we were absolute bollocks that day.

It looked like we couldn't give a stuff that afternoon.

Norwich were not that good that day and a repeat of that effort won't even be good enough to beat Manure.

They were not particularly good, but they did drive on.

And, unlike that day, they are playing for their Premier League lives (and wages), so we shall see.

Giggs will bring a different spirit, no doubt, but he has little experience and if things don't begin well it could be a ferocious implosion.

SebastianBlue said:
mancity1 said:
mat said:

Hate to say it but other than Rodwell who probably wasn't told to do so we were absolute bollocks that day.

It looked like we couldn't give a stuff that afternoon.

Norwich were not that good that day and a repeat of that effort won't even be good enough to beat Manure.

They were not particularly good, but they did drive on.

And, unlike that day, they are playing for their Premier League lives (and wages), so we shall see.

Giggs will bring a different spirit, no doubt, but he has little experience and if things don't begin well it could be a ferocious implosion.

I agree Norwich have to get something from this game , they can't hope that the bottom three will hand it to them.

citytill1die84 said:
English to Ward-Prowse fro pochettino looked good then.
wdys.gif

Can't believe a side like Everton with so much to play for have been so insipid today.

Another example of why the games against those with nothing to play for are usually to worst to play against come the run in.

Everton are there for a right walloping next week.

They would have lost to pretty much any side today on that pathetic showing and last week would have been the same had it been someone other than Manure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.