This Weekends other Games

Fernandinho or Kompany do that and it's an automatic yellow.... it's no fucking wonder they've got such a good discipline record.

Fuck me, I'd forgot what this was like. Mind you last time the dippers were good the media consisted of teletext, radio and papers - all of which were easier to avoid than sky, internet and social media. I'm almost wishing we had the rags back in the top 4.

Even all the danish commentators are loving Liverpool, shouting for yellow cards..

Helmet Cole said:
Fuck me, I'd forgot what this was like. Mind you last time the dippers were good the media consisted of teletext, radio and papers - all of which were easier to avoid than sky, internet and social media. I'm almost wishing we had the rags back in the top 4.
And the Pink!

Chelsea have already showed more attacking ambition than they did in 90 minutes vs. Atletico, though.

RyanP3609 said:
Fernandinho or Kompany do that and it's an automatic yellow.... it's no fucking wonder they've got such a good discipline record.

Knew Atkinson would be at it, didn't think it would start quite so early though ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.