This Weekends other Games

colbee59 said:
Sick of this Liverpool love-in on Sky already
Bet they don't mention the violence outside an hour before the game, scouse as usual throwing bricks, Chelsea retaliated, quite ugly i have been told

TangerineSteve17 said:
Suarez hasn't dived yet and Skrtel hasn't dragged anyone's shirt.... What's going on?

Suarez has barely touched the ball and Chelsea haven't had a corner... give it time!

It's amazing how Liverpool always seem to find space no matter how much a bus is parked. Something we've really struggled to do against 10 man defences. Do they spread their players out more?

LoveCity said:
It's amazing how Liverpool always seem to find space no matter how much a bus is parked. Something we've really struggled to do against 10 man defences. Do they spread their players out more?

Perhaps. They certainly move the ball much quicker than we have been doing since Christmas

LoveCity said:

Constant moving, players off the ball trying to find space and do it with pace. None of the walking around waiting for the ball like Dzeko, Nasri does when they dont have the ball...

LoveCity said:

More direct runs dragging defenders about and accurate switching of play helps I guess

RyanP3609 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Suarez hasn't dived yet and Skrtel hasn't dragged anyone's shirt.... What's going on?

Suarez has barely touched the ball and Chelsea haven't had a corner... give it time!

I think Moureen's rant has actually worked. Rogers will have told Suarez to stay on his feet. But the cheat in him and Skrtel with show before the end no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.