This Weekends other Games

LoveCity said:
It's amazing how Liverpool always seem to find space no matter how much a bus is parked. Something we've really struggled to do against 10 man defences. Do they spread their players out more?
All but Gerrard and the centre halves are rapid. We've only got the odd two or three in the whole squad with any pace. Their game is all about pace, early doors, sprint into the most space you can find all at once and the man with the ball will find someone or sprint with the ball down the wings to try and force corners or free kick for a cross. Their crosses are excellent as well.

They don't do it all game, they wouldn't be able to keep it up, but how often have they gone a few up early doors?

TangerineSteve17 said:
RyanP3609 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Suarez hasn't dived yet and Skrtel hasn't dragged anyone's shirt.... What's going on?

Suarez has barely touched the ball and Chelsea haven't had a corner... give it time!

I think Moureen's rant has actually worked. Rogers will have told Suarez to stay on his feet. But the cheat in him and Skrtel with show before the end no doubt.

I've only noticed him having the ball twice, once he went down but didn't call for a freekick.

Skrtel will defo be up to his usual at corners. If I was a manager I'd mention it before the game, I'd always pick a player or two from the opposing team and comment on them.

Sterling diving... it's begun!

Sadly, it's not looking good here. Chelsea just riding their luck at the back. Crying out for Terry and Cahill.

jimharri said:
''Clattenberg had an excellent performance here against City'';

1239638148802.gif
Brilliant!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Sadly, it's not looking good here. Chelsea just riding their luck at the back. Crying out for Terry and Cahill.
This intensity only ever lasts 30mins max with them. The game levels out after that as they can't sprint everywhere as fast as they can for 90mins.

Thank fook i've got Peter Drury commentating. Lot more measured although counter balancing the unbiased Jim Beglin.

KippaxCitizen said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
This intensity only ever lasts 30mins max with them. The game levels out after that as they can't sprint everywhere as fast as they can for 90mins.

Its the early goals they need as they fade in the second half.

that booing is fucking smalltime..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.