This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 12 7/8 Nov

Yea they're out of the title race. Aiming for top four now and they've still got a decent chance of that IMO. They're capable of going on a winning streak tk get them back in there, we all know that cos we saw them coast to the league last season

To get top 4 they will need 59 more points. From 26 more games. 20 wins 6 defeats. Yes still very doable that.

Martial must be banging them in in training. New rules for the rags, training goals count for their goal difference.

No he is banging them in - got a hat trick today didn't he? Oh hang on..................... its the fucking rag myth that still persists in the mind of pundits so even if they are faced with a negative they just answer in the positive- coonts !!

Arse v spurs

£700 up from city game and I just don't fancy the Gunners: so £200 on draw @ 3/1 £200 on Spuds @ 4/1

I will finish today either £300 or £900 or £1100 up not a very good day for my bookie either way

Arse v spurs

£700 up from city game and I just don't fancy the Gunners: so £200 on draw @ 3/1 £200 on Spuds @ 4/1

I will finish today either £300 or £900 or £1100 up not a very good day for my bookie either way

Can you post your full accumulator or how you managed to be that far up?! What was your stake to begin with?!

Well i finally got the sat setup right and such a bit after the City match xD (been busy this week) so if anyone wants a high quality stutter free good stadium audio acestream link for this just say here.

Can you post your full accumulator or how you managed to be that far up?! What was your stake to begin with?!

I don't normally do accumulators mate that is what the bookies want.
I had £200 @ 9/2 0n the draw and £200 on kdb first goal scorer

so £900 up less £200 on loosing bet = £700
posted both in Villa pre match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.