This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 3 22/24August 15

He gives the ball away in dangerous positions too much. He does do great things but don't see how he gets in our starting 11.

Probably wouldn't be a regular starter, definitely not if we get De Bruyne, but he'd be a great impact sub and squad player for us.

After 3 games for everyone, 2 of the top 4, united and liverpool have scored the same as west brom, bottom, and joint lowest scorers, and they have played us and chelsea in their first 3.

If I was anyone else apart from Leicester, and maybe Palace, I'd be feeling pretty underwhelmed right now.

After 3 games for everyone, 2 of the top 4, united and liverpool have scored the same as west brom, bottom, and joint lowest scorers, and they have played us and chelsea in their first 3.

If I was anyone else apart from Leicester, and maybe Palace, I'd be feeling pretty underwhelmed right now.
Everton have plenty to be optimistic about imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.