This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 3 22/24August 15

After 3 games for everyone, 2 of the top 4, united and liverpool have scored the same as west brom, bottom, and joint lowest scorers, and they have played us and chelsea in their first 3.

If I was anyone else apart from Leicester, and maybe Palace, I'd be feeling pretty underwhelmed right now.

I think Everton Swansea Watford and Norwich will all be more than happy with their starts. And I think Liverpool will be happy with their results if not performances. Bournemouth at home and Stoke and Arsenal away, I'd be happy if we took 7 points from those fixtures.

After 3 games for everyone, 2 of the top 4, united and liverpool have scored the same as west brom, bottom, and joint lowest scorers, and they have played us and chelsea in their first 3.

If I was anyone else apart from Leicester, and maybe Palace, I'd be feeling pretty underwhelmed right now.

They have points on the board though. United have had an easy start but 7/9 from the dippers with Stoke and Arsenal away is a decent start. Good result for us as Arsenal have already fucked up 2/2 home games.

I think Everton Swansea Watford and Norwich will all be more than happy with their starts. And I think Liverpool will be happy with their results if not performances. Bournemouth at home and Stoke and Arsenal away, I'd be happy if we took 7 points from those fixtures.
Swansea and Norwich, yes I'd give you those two. I'd be happier if I was a Bournemouth fan than a Watford fan though, unbeaten they might be, but I don't see them winning soon, and they're now 2 games without a goal. Bournemouth probably deserved more from their first 2 games.

The 3 promoted teams have had a decent enough start.

Those that should be challenging us in the top 6 have largely been uninspired for me.

Swansea and Norwich, yes I'd give you those two. I'd be happier if I was a Bournemouth fan than a Watford fan though, unbeaten they might be, but I don't see them winning soon, and they're now 2 games without a goal. Bournemouth probably deserved more from their first 2 games.

The 3 promoted teams have had a decent enough start.

Those that should be challenging us in the top 6 have largely been uninspired for me.

fair comment with regards to watford and bournemouth, i'd only say Watford will be happy because They've played Southampton and Everton. Two teams you'd expect to be in the top half at least so getting a point from both of those is a decent return from them.

Liverpool have undoubtedly been uninspiring and nothing to be remotely worried about but purely from a points perspective 7 points from those 3 fixtures is a good return. Like i said, i'd be more than happy if City get 7 points from those 3 fixtures.

Liverpool are in a false position. They have benefited from some outrageous decisions.

Arsenal taking 1 point from their first two home games is very poor from them.

5 points behind us already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.