This weekends other PL fixtures week 7

I like weekends like this makes it all the more sweeter giving other teams false hope then we comeback firing..

I have to feel for Big Dick. He didn't expect or want this shit. I hope he has the sense to walk away. We have a joke of a team with the defense the worst culprits. Patrick Van Aarnholt is known by his initials PVA. Right now I am having fun thinking of things PVA could stand for. He is the worst player in the history of the PL - must be. Kaboul ain't far behind.

It truly has been a bad weekend for me. When we lose I look to others teams I may like and it doesn't get any better. My second fave team also loses by a three goal deficit by getting hammered by a Spud's team that I don't even think is that brilliant. The first three of their goals appeared to come quite quickly together. I just think maybe Pellegrini is paying for losing Dzeko and all the injuries. And the return of Joe Hart can't come soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.