This weekends other PL fixtures week 7

Wow. Chelsea missing john terry big time and he's finished. I can't see anyone getting a free header with terry in there.
Their defence has been woeful all season (so far). Remember Vinnie's goal against them (when we were half decent!)? It was a virtually unchallenged header as well. And Naismith (who is hardly a ringer for Messi) ran them ragged at Goodison. Ivanovic is a pale imitation of his former self. Terry's legs are gradually going. And that Zouma/Cahill partnership wouldn't fill me with confidence if I was a bluenose.

Arsenal (A)
Everton (A)
CSKA (A)
Us (H)
Boro (H)
Palace (A)

I'll judge the rags in November after thos fixtures. Other than Liverpool the rags haven't played anybody and Liverpool ain't all that.
A run of interesting fixtures,first up arsenal if the rags played with only de gay they would still win that match,Arsenal annually bottle it home and away against the rags...

Their defence has been woeful all season (so far). Remember Vinnie's goal against them (when we were half decent!)? It was a virtually unchallenged header as well. And Naismith (who is hardly a ringer for Messi) ran them ragged at Goodison. Ivanovic is a pale imitation of his former self. Terry's legs are gradually going. And that Zouma/Cahill partnership wouldn't fill me with confidence if I was a bluenose.
Completely agree. The point I'm trying make about terry, is that they miss Terry from last year. This year he is finished and won't make any difference. Chelsea made a huge mistake not replacing him this summer.

happier now with chelsea getting their arse dumped because for me they will be our most dangerous team for the league more than the rats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.