This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 14-17 Aug Week 2

And I think one of Villa or Sunderland will join Watford and Bournemouth going down. My hunch says Sunderland

The fact that anyone can look at this squad and the way they play and STILL claim they are title contenders is absurd. I truly think their ceiling is third

That is very generous.

Liverpool are equally as bad. 4th for me.

This is truly miserable quality football...its just like watching a school game, constantly giving the ball away.

lol.

They must have some ugly fucking school kids in Stoke if watching Shrek play reminds you of them.

Is it 3 or 4 more years that the rags are on the hook for Rooney's £300k a week? As he's not going to get any better. It was baffling when they gave it to him as you can just tell by looking at him that he was never going to play well as he got older

Is it 3 or 4 more years that the rags are on the hook for Rooney's £300k a week? As he's not going to get any better. It was baffling when they gave it to him as you can just tell by looking at him that he was never going to play well as he got older

He reminds me of Ricky Hatton. Is fighting to stay fit. Will balloon as soon as he retires. No one will pay him 300k a week for 3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.