This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 14-17 Aug Week 2

Southampton can't be much worse, put Rodriguez on to support Pelle and they'll create more chances, early on but it looks like they are finally feeling the effects of being ransacked of all their best players.

I'd bring Ward-Prowse on.

I think that not too many outside the usual suspects will go to St Mary's and win. If Everton hang on to this, it'll be an excellent result for them.

Southampton's excellent past few seasons have been built on an extremely solid defence and against Newcastle and Everton they've looked extremely leaky, 4 softish goals conceded in 135 minutes of football so far.

southampton are uselles going forward tbh and 2-0 for everton don't really surprise me

They've yet to replace Alderweireld and that Targett at left back isn't ready. They'll struggle to score much like you say with just Pelle, Long, Mane & Tadic again.

Why do commentators say "look at that"?

What else do they think the viewers are doing?

We tend to attribute our own traits and faults to others as they shape how we see the world. The commentators just presume that most people are like themselves and have to devote 99% of their brain cells to successfully breathing in and out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.