This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 14-17 Aug Week 2

Apart from being scousers it goes back a lot further than that , what happened re Kendall and Royle two examples

They never really had the level of hatred and cup final feeling at Goodison until the takeover and the Lescott deal though. I got it the first year, i sensed it was more out of jealousy than anything but to carry it on every year since then is just odd.

Sunderland are in real danger already, it's looking like 2 heavy defeats in the first two games against what you'd expect to be two fellow relegation battlers. Their usual routine of start poorly, sacking their manager before christmas riding on the euphoria of a new manager to get them enough points to just stay up has to end soon. I think they're gone this year. Shame, Sunderland away is always decent (when it's not a midweek fixture)

3-0 Norwich. Redmond.

Dick should have left when he originally called it a day. Sunderland constantly rely on putting a plaster on a crack bigger than the East African plate rift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.