This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Feb

moomba said:
IrelandSuperman said:
moomba said:
Not prem, but that dench twat has just been sent off on debut at barnsley. Hahaha
Emmanuel Pingpong I call him.

How much pong could a frimpong ping if a frimpong could ping pong.

And dump fucker was laughing at Nasri, lol. Let him laugh from Barnsley now :D

they're now playing with a disjointed team - Carrick centre half, Rooney midfield, Welbeck left wing apparently which gives me hope, but I still expect a rag win. They have the holy trinity on the pitch and Stoke are shit

super_city_si said:
steviemc said:
IrelandSuperman said:
What took so fookin long.
It's all precautionary with head injuries now. Neck braces, no quick movement of player, etc etc.
Yes, he really whipped his neck when he fell and hit his head hard on the ground. Looked nasty. Add to that it looked to me like he hit walters head with his cheek pretty hard too.

Jesus, that could be very serious. He's a human being guys. He might be badly hurt.

moomba said:
IrelandSuperman said:
moomba said:
Not prem, but that dench twat has just been sent off on debut at barnsley. Hahaha
Emmanuel Pingpong I call him.

How much pong could a frimpong ping if a frimpong could ping pong.

I'm not the frimpong ponger,
I'm the frompong ponger's son.
I'm only ponging frimpogs till the fringpong ponger comes.

Henkeman said:
super_city_si said:
steviemc said:
It's all precautionary with head injuries now. Neck braces, no quick movement of player, etc etc.
Yes, he really whipped his neck when he fell and hit his head hard on the ground. Looked nasty. Add to that it looked to me like he hit walters head with his cheek pretty hard too.

Jesus, that could be very serious. He's a human being guys. He might be badly hurt.
To be serious it could be concussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.