This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Feb

Re: This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Fe

stony said:
Gillespie said:
stony said:
You feel sorry for him ? Fuck me!

If he woke up to find a flesh eating parasite had devoured 78% of his anus and 90% of his brain, and he had to spend the rest of his life shitting in a plastic bag whilst doing his damnedest to lick every window in his house, I'd still struggle to find even a slither of sympathy for him.
To paraphrase, he's a terrible ****.

I think that's a bit harsh. I never had a problem with Moyes when he was at Everton. I thought he did a good job there. But maybe not, because it's clear to me that Everton have actually upgraded their manager since Moyes left.

Since the takeover, Moyes has always had a problem with City. After the Lescott saga things just got worse. His pre-match comments in the official Everton programme a few years ago were not just inflammatory, they were slanderous and potentially dangerous. It was almost as though he was trying to incite the Goodison crowd to violence. I honestly don't know how he got away without being sanctioned for those comments.
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Forgive me, I wasn't clued up on the history and sensitivities there. I have been to away matches at Everton and think its a great club with good support.

I do rate Martinez though. He's smart. I rather like Pellegrini too, he seems a decent bloke and is nice and respectful.

Re: This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Fe

Gillespie said:
stony said:
Gillespie said:
I think that's a bit harsh. I never had a problem with Moyes when he was at Everton. I thought he did a good job there. But maybe not, because it's clear to me that Everton have actually upgraded their manager since Moyes left.

Since the takeover, Moyes has always had a problem with City. After the Lescott saga things just got worse. His pre-match comments in the official Everton programme a few years ago were not just inflammatory, they were slanderous and potentially dangerous. It was almost as though he was trying to incite the Goodison crowd to violence. I honestly don't know how he got away without being sanctioned for those comments.
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Forgive me, I wasn't clued up on the history and sensitivities there. I have been to away matches at Everton and think its a great club with good support.

I do rate Martinez though. He's smart. I rather like Pellegrini too, he seems a decent bloke and is nice and respectful.

I like Martinez, I think he's one of those people who it's impossible to dislike. He plays football the right way, he's always respectful and his enthusiasm and love of the game is evident in every interview.
I've no particular love for Everton but I want them to do well by proxy, purely because I want Martinez to be successful.

Crystal palace fans yesterday, best away fans ive seen at the emirates this season, it wasn't just the drums, it was non stop singing for 90 minutes, never stopped singing when they conceded, stayed till the end, and beyond, they were a lot more entertaining than the game itself. Hope they stay up their fans deserve it. As for arsenal, I doubt we can keep up with city, but we can definitely stay ahead of everyone else

stony said:
Gillespie said:
stony said:
It's a shame Moyes didn't miss Zaha when he caught him fucking his daughter(allegedly)

Is that right?
Well, it might explain a thing or two.
Sounds a bit far fetched,though.

Zaha actually came out on twitter to specifically deny the rumour.

So Moyes got rid of him because he's gay?
Harsh.

I heard from someone very reliable that the rumour about his daughter and Zaha shouldn't be classed as a rumour but as a fact (apparently/allegedly)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.