This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This has got Pearson sacked on Monday, Pullis appointed Wednesday and Leicester playing like their lives depend on it next Saturday written all over it.
Pullis is not a brilliant manager .
I don't get this Pullis is a football genius .

baildon blue said:
This has got Pearson sacked on Monday, Pullis appointed Wednesday and Leicester playing like their lives depend on it next Saturday written all over it.
Pullis is not a brilliant manager .
I don't get this Pullis is a football genius .
He tends to get the best out of what's available to him; that's all any manager can do really. His tactics are a bit neanderthal, but hey ho; to a degree, it works for him. He certainly got Palace out of the shit that Holloway left them in last season. And kept Stoke in the Prem for several seasons.

Not till after we play them,although its looking likely a change could be on the cards for them they have a run of hard fixtures coming up....

Re: United Thread 2014/15

I was gonna go to this game tomorrow night but as I am getting up at 2am for the trip to Gatwick, I am giving it a miss.

Might have a couple in town before the game, mind..... wonder if a City shirt will go down well in Yates's?

deano ou812 said:
Not till after we play them,although its looking likely a change could be on the cards for them they have a run of hard fixtures coming up....

agreed, they wont appoint a new guy with a tough few games to start off with.

jimharri said:
Two poor sides, to be honest. Not sure how Leicester beat the vermin earlier in the season.

They made the same mistake that newly promoted teams do every season they think that by beating a bigger team they have somehow arrived at the top table and start to beleive they are better than they actually are, plus it drains them the results are only too predictable, Cardiff were the same last year

jimharri said:
Two poor sides, to be honest. Not sure how Leicester beat the vermin earlier in the season.
The ref had a bit to do with it. Still was p1ss funny though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.