This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

If anything it was red for Hutton and yellow for the Leicester. Criag Pawson is the ref (ref for us at Sunderland).

Not going to well for Leicester since they beat Utd. Perhaps their manager needs to spend time on the bench instead of the stands. Remember when they got promoted their chairman was saying they want top 5 within 3 years and will spend 180 million to get there before realising PL FFP means they cant spend that sort of money

supercrystal7 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
zandvoort blue said:
2004/2005 season Bolton finished 6th
There are only two good sides in the Prem now. Anybody could finish third and fourth this season!
I agree with the first bit, but not the second bit. United and Arsenal will finish 3rd and fourth. Too many options and they have better quality than the rest of the league.

Watching West Ham today, I agree with a previous comment above that they will finish ahead of Southampton. Not, because I think they are better 11 for 11, but West Ham seem to have a lot of options with Carroll, Sakho, Valencia and even Cole. They have a lot of options when players are off form etc. To think I was disappointed when they battered us this season (though the organisation and effort was reason to be angry).
It was I that said they will finish above Southampton. For the same reason you just pointed to. Southampton are very short up front and need Rodriguez back asap, however he might not get his form back after his injury.

West ham did the best business over the summer. Sakho and Valencia are amazing signings. Song could get in any starting 11 outside of ours and Chelseas. Jenkinson was a good signing, mot to mention a crazy decision by Wenger to let him go. Kouyate and cresswell look solid as well.

IH8MUFC said:
supercrystal7 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
There are only two good sides in the Prem now. Anybody could finish third and fourth this season!
I agree with the first bit, but not the second bit. United and Arsenal will finish 3rd and fourth. Too many options and they have better quality than the rest of the league.

Watching West Ham today, I agree with a previous comment above that they will finish ahead of Southampton. Not, because I think they are better 11 for 11, but West Ham seem to have a lot of options with Carroll, Sakho, Valencia and even Cole. They have a lot of options when players are off form etc. To think I was disappointed when they battered us this season (though the organisation and effort was reason to be angry).
It was I that said they will finish above Southampton. For the same reason you just pointed to. Southampton are very short up front and need Rodriguez back asap, however he might not get his form back after his injury.

West ham did the best business over the summer. Sakho and Valencia are amazing signings. Song could get in any starting 11 outside of ours and Chelseas. Jenkinson was a good signing, mot to mention a crazy decision by Wenger to let him go. Kouyate and cresswell look solid as well.
It is certainly looking that way. It's a shame we did not get Cresswell, because we really need a left back.

As for Song I was thinking the same thing and told my mate how Arsenal could have really done with him. . I don't blame Wenger for letting him go though, because his hands were tied in my opinion. Nor do I blame him for not taking him back. When a player shows a lack of loyalty and goes to another club, I am not sure you should be so quick to take him back when it flops. A couple of years on the bench can also destroy a player. Dortmund made that mistake with Sahin and Kagawa.

supercrystal7 said:
IH8MUFC said:
supercrystal7 said:

It is certainly looking that way. It's a shame we did not get Cresswell, because we really need a left back.

As for Song I was thinking the same thing and told my mate how Arsenal could have really done with him. . I don't blame Wenger for letting him go though, because his hands were tied in my opinion. Nor do I blame him for not taking him back. When a player shows a lack of loyalty and goes to another club, I am not sure you should be so quick to take him back when it flops. A couple of years on the bench can also destroy a player. Dortmund made that mistake with Sahin and Kagawa.
I was alluding to Wenger letting Jenkinson go. He is better than chambers defensively and going forward.

This has got Pearson sacked on Monday, Pullis appointed Wednesday and Leicester playing like their lives depend on it next Saturday written all over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.