This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

I just couldn't bring myself to want the rags to even draw. Sorry but 40yrs of those twats crowing males what is happening to them all the little sweeter.
All in Citys hands.

I couldn't imagine playing one up top and having it be Adebayor. You might as well just play eleven behind the ball.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I just couldn't bring myself to want the rags to even draw. Sorry but 40yrs of those twats crowing males what is happening to them all the little sweeter.
All in Citys hands.

Agreed. A title won with the rags help wouldn't be as sweet.

Bluemoon115 said:
de niro said:
It begs the question could Rodgers do a job for us?

He didn't play his strongest side in the cups, so he'd just be another clown.

Liverpool are not Manchester city, top 4 is their aim, we are in for everything. he'd be different with us. he also knows the value of the fa cup.

To be fair, we smashed 11 past this lost this season.

We shouldn't have expected much

buckshot said:
I couldn't imagine playing one up top and having it be Adebayor. You might as well just play eleven behind the ball.

-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 pm --

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
All in Citys hands.

Agreed. A title won with the rags help wouldn't be as sweet.
What a crock of shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.