This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
buckshot said:
Proelia said:
What a crock of shit

How? Do I want to hear them crowing that City only won because they helped. I want them to lose all of their remaining matches. City can win without them.
Does this even matter?

They go on about us only winning the league on goal difference. Do you give a shit then? Are you that insecure about the way United fans feel about us winning trophies?

Not really, but I want them to really suffer.

buckshot said:
buckshot said:
How? Do I want to hear them crowing that City only won because they helped. I want them to lose all of their remaining matches. City can win without them.
Does this even matter?

They go on about us only winning the league on goal difference. Do you give a shit then? Are you that insecure about the way United fans feel about us winning trophies?

Obviously. More than you want us to be successful.

Strange attitude.

buckshot said:
buckshot said:
Does this even matter?

From a rabid rag hater I thought the way we pinched it v QPR was the most poetically justiced way (in your wildest dreams you couldn't have made it up ha ha ha) to see them rags faces in the crowd when they thought they'd won it then the expression changed after the news came through to their radio's that super Kun had scored it was pure bliss I'll cherish it till my dying day ha ha ha pmsl.

de niro said:
Bluemoon115 said:
de niro said:
It begs the question could Rodgers do a job for us?

He didn't play his strongest side in the cups, so he'd just be another clown.

Liverpool are not Manchester city, top 4 is their aim, we are in for everything. he'd be different with us. he also knows the value of the fa cup.

Fuck me Bill they lost to Oldham last year. You'd be suicidal....

Collective facepalm, by Spurs fans :D

article-2582010-1C585A8800000578-157_634x423.jpg

supercrystal7 said:
Stoned Rose said:
supercrystal7 said:
Has to be said after watching the highlights that Shane Long is one of the worst football brains I have ever seen from a Premiership striker. People like him, because he works hard and has decent technical ability, but the man is clueless about what to do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GTWa57BWLw[/youtube]

Fucking clueless.

Particularly clueless football brain when he scored 27 goals in a season in 2010/11.

-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:45 am --

Utd to do Liverpool.

Arsenal and Spurs to draw.
LOL. So scoring goals in the Championship is the mark of how intelligent a footballer is? I rarely say things like this, but do you try to be clueless about football or does it just come naturally to you?

Watch the clip son. Significant 'football brain' on display.

Not my issue if you can't see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.