This weekends other Prem Games 18-20 Oct

cleavers said:
deano ou812 said:
Spot on,anything can happen in a derby game,I would rather keep my powder dry until after the game,the only thing I'm worried about is with the shite coming to us with still no away win this season....
That's always the best default position, in reality we should beat them, but lets celebrate once we have, rather than two weeks ahead of the fixture.
Spot on.....

-nibz- said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Fairly enjoyable on the whole but a shame they managed to nick a draw. Rojo can't judge a ball in the air and I think Blind is too slow and immobile to ever be a top player in the prem. Di Maria their main man again with RVP doing fuck all apart from one brilliant bit turn and shot where he hit the post. Shaw looked shit and januzai stank the place out so plenty to be positive about

That ed woodward vine is incredible, gives you an insight into the pressure they're under over there. Win-win for them against chelsea really, think I'd prefer a draw the most

We'd of destroyed them today if we were playing them. I've never seen a United side so much out of shape. They're all over the place when ran at.

both spot on here.

When they have to rely on Felliani for a bit of muscle then Chelsea must be rubbing their hands together

bitsmith said:
Draw would do it, shame about that goal on the end though.

Now draw against Chelsea would be nice too.
f*** that ,get costa fit chavs and smash the rags into the bottom half. Enough of the season left for us to deal with chelsea.

cleavers said:
deano ou812 said:
Spot on,anything can happen in a derby game,I would rather keep my powder dry until after the game,the only thing I'm worried about is with the shite coming to us with still no away win this season....
That's always the best default position, in reality we should beat them, but lets celebrate once we have, rather than two weeks ahead of the fixture.

Spoken like a mature City fan.

LVG
"We played our best match tonight,our lateral ???? defenders pushed up,Herrara has not played very good,but Normal,when you have 8 points out of 12....is good. ???

What a load of fukn pish.
Kun,get yer boots on mate.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Chelski
CITY
Palace
Arsenal

That's the next 4 games for them,how many points out of 12 please.

I actually hope they beat Arsenal. I want Wenger to get sacked, had enough of that whinging c**t.
No! As long as he's at the gonners they are no threat to anyone.

M9 Blue said:
bitsmith said:
Draw would do it, shame about that goal on the end though.

Now draw against Chelsea would be nice too.
f*** that ,get costa fit chavs and smash the rags into the bottom half. Enough of the season left for us to deal with chelsea.

absolutely this ^^^ will will deal with chelsea over the course of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.