This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

IH8MUFC said:
MCFC1993 said:
IH8MUFC said:
He takes the easiest sideways pass everytime. That's exactly what cleverley gets criticized for. Also Mata is a weak link defensively.

They're scared of playing that killer ball and when you way up us, we've got Silva, Toure, Nasri dying to play that killer through ball.
Di Maria is their only player that even looks for it.

Honestly can't see him hanging around with the current team they have, think the move was only done because United were willing to cough up the money. He looks out of place (only player that looks of quality) in this system.

SebastianBlue said:
MCFC1993 said:
Brendan110_0 said:
I think United are in a death spiral right now, you might'nt be wrong with the relegation battle. Fans on your back, can't score, loss of confidence all take their toll as we all know too well.

I joked with my brother after the Swansea game, that if teams just got at them, played their hearts out for 90minutes, then they could take something off them and United could find themselves down there, 135mins later, still the same story.

Are those waking minutes or do you have a time machine?

If it is the latter, I believe a certain red-nosed gentleman may want to take it for a whirl.

Game time lol.

MCFC1993 said:
IH8MUFC said:
MCFC1993 said:
They're scared of playing that killer ball and when you way up us, we've got Silva, Toure, Nasri dying to play that killer through ball.

Honestly can't see him hanging around with the current team they have, think the move was only done because United were willing to cough up the money. He looks out of place (only player that looks of quality) in this system.
I think if he looks as decent as he's looked today... and in fairness, he does look good... Mata might be sold in January.

SebastianBlue said:
Are United really betting on Herrera, Shaw, Blind, and Di Maria to make their team world class again? Or is this an intentional "transformative" season they intend to write off?
Di Maria is a world class player but he needs help. Rooney, RVP and Mata are square pegs in round holes. They can't play together. They're names just sound flashy on paper.

IH8MUFC said:
MCFC1993 said:
IH8MUFC said:
He takes the easiest sideways pass everytime. That's exactly what cleverley gets criticized for. Also Mata is a weak link defensively.

That`ll be knocked out of him after a couple of weeks at that shithole

mdmcfc said:
Not got bt sport or at the pub can post the formation and player setup?

------------------------------- De Gea ----------------------------
-------- LVG Fetish --- LVG Fetish --- LVG Fetish -------
LVG Fetish --------------------------------------- LVG Fetish
------------------ LVG Fetish ---- LVG Fetish ----------------
--------------------------- LVG Fetish ----------------------------
------------ LVG Fetish ---------------- LVG Fetish ----------

mdmcfc said:

3-5-2
------------------------De Gea-------------------------
-------Evans------------Jones------------Blackett------
Valencia--------------------------------------------Young
-----------Fletcher----------------------Di Maria---------
-----------------------Mata------------------------------
-----------Rooney-------------------RVP-----------------

SebastianBlue said:
mdmcfc said:

------------------------------- De Gea ----------------------------
-------- LVG Fetish --- LVG Fetish --- LVG Fetish -------
LVG Fetish --------------------------------------- LVG Fetish
------------------ LVG Fetish ---- LVG Fetish ----------------
--------------------------- LVG Fetish ----------------------------
------------ LVG Fetish ---------------- LVG Fetish ----------

Thank you kindly doesn't matter about the subs

IH8MUFC said:
SebastianBlue said:
Are United really betting on Herrera, Shaw, Blind, and Di Maria to make their team world class again? Or is this an intentional "transformative" season they intend to write off?
Di Maria is a world class player but he needs help. Rooney, RVP and Mata are square pegs in round holes. They can't play together. They're names just sound flashy on paper.

I absolutely agree, which is why I can only hope from the perspective of a rational person that this is a calculated strategy to set the squad up for success next year (not that I want them to be successful, just that I want to believe humanity is not inherently moronic).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.