This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

Rags will win. About time their officials upped their game for them.

Ducado said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Saturday
Burnley 1 - 2 Manchester United
Manchester City 5 - 0 Stoke
Newcastle United 2 - 0 Crystal Palace
QPR 1 - 1 Sunderland
Swansea City 2 - 2 West Brom
West Ham 3 - 1 Southampton
Everton 1 - 3 Chelsea

Sunday
Aston Villa 1 - 1 Hull City
Spurs 2 - 2 Liverpool
Leicester 1 - 1 Arsenal

What part of other did you not understand?
The part where it doesn't matter.

de niro said:
mat said:

i think they'll be ok, i've heard webb has been talking to scholes on how he went about a comeback.

Double edges sword this game.

Half of me wants to see them win so that they believe they have turned a corner and lead them to think they have the squad now to progress.

Other half wants me to see their pain continue, which will see panic buying on Monday.

My heart says the former, my head wants the latter

mosssideblue said:
de niro said:
mat said:

i think they'll be ok, i've heard webb has been talking to scholes on how he went about a comeback.

Double edges sword this game.

Half of me wants to see them win so that they believe they have turned a corner and lead them to think they have the squad now to progress.

Other half wants me to see their pain continue, which will see panic buying on Monday.

My heart says the former, my head wants the latter

I would prefer them to lose

Got a fiver bet on Burnley to win with one of the rags in work. He wasn't going to take the bet and was pressured into to by the other lads - how times have changed.

In all honesty, I can't see them losing but can see them dropping more points as Burnley will be well up for it.

Got a sneaky feeling Everton v Chelsea will be a draw.

BlueSniffer said:
Got a fiver bet on Burnley to win with one of the rags in work. He wasn't going to take the bet and was pressured into to by the other lads - how times have changed.

In all honesty, I can't see them losing but can see them dropping more points as Burnley will be well up for it.

Got a sneaky feeling Everton v Chelsea will be a draw.
It's not unlikely, we lost there last season. Very difficult ground to visit. A win would be fantastic but I'm expecting a draw.

If United can't beat Burnley they're in deep trouble. That's relegation form.

rags will win today

apart from our result...hoping everton get a result !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.