This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

de niro said:
I'd like to wish all the rags just about to set off for turf Moor a safe journey.
I might go and empty a box of tacs on Rochdale Road in Todmorden - just in case any come via here. Imagine getting here all the way from London, only to get a flat tire 20 minutes from the ground.

Rags win would make the headlines like United are back,how lvg got it right,lvg got united on track,lvg can win the title in his first year,and bla bla blam and after the dust will settle they will realise its only Burnley
But Unites loss would be another weekend of good laugh and Burnley can do that

Castiel said:
BlueSniffer said:
Got a fiver bet on Burnley to win with one of the rags in work. He wasn't going to take the bet and was pressured into to by the other lads - how times have changed.

In all honesty, I can't see them losing but can see them dropping more points as Burnley will be well up for it.

Got a sneaky feeling Everton v Chelsea will be a draw.
It's not unlikely, we lost there last season. Very difficult ground to visit. A win would be fantastic but I'm expecting a draw.

If United can't beat Burnley they're in deep trouble. That's relegation form.

And so fucking funny, to boot.

We'd have that United team, weak in defence. I hope Burnley are pumped up, otherwise their defence will concede purely because they're wank.

Scum going 4-2-4 it looks like, Blackett at lb, Di Maria, Mata, Grannyshagger and von rapist all up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.