This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

supercrystal7 said:
TFC said:
They are the chances you rue a few weeks from the end of the season when you are battling the possibility of relegation :(
Leicester look pretty good. I would be surprised if they go down, but would certainly take it.

Ive been impressed also, a good outfit trying to play some nice stuff.

TFC said:
supercrystal7 said:
TFC said:
They are the chances you rue a few weeks from the end of the season when you are battling the possibility of relegation :(
Leicester look pretty good. I would be surprised if they go down, but would certainly take it.

Ive been impressed also, a good outfit trying to play some nice stuff.

They don't look like bus parkers, so that can't be a bad thing.

Love_Each_Day said:
Eriksen and Lamela can do it against the traffic cones of QPR but not so much against a decent team.
That's unfair to paint Eriksen with the same brush as Lamela. Eriksen is 100x the player.

Benarbia said:
Would love a player like sterling in our team would make us compete
My favourite bit was where he danced around 5 defenders and passed it into the keepers arms. All because he's got no left foot.

I'm With Stupid said:
Benarbia said:
My favourite bit was where he danced around 5 defenders and passed it into the keepers arms. All because he's got no left foot.
Apart from when he scored in the first half with his left foot anyway.

I'm With Stupid said:
Benarbia said:

Holy crap a footballer who makes a mistake!!!!

Not a PL game, but Benfica-Sporting is on BT Sport 2 at the moment and is a cracking game, for anyone interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.