This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

Pam said:
I'm slightly less concerned about our upcoming game with them than I was.

You're forgetting the basic rule that all teams no matter how shit they have played will always raise their game for us.

supercrystal7 said:
Disappointed with Tottenham. From what I heard about the QPR game I expected more, but Lamela has been very poor. Erikson has not got involved enough and Adebayor has reverted back to his normal form. Their defence is still weak and Dier has had an awful game being responsible for both goals. Bentaleb has been average and Capoue has failed to track runners. Will take a lot of work to get them where the manager wants.

Liverpool looked decent, but their defence look as bad as ever. Sakho has had an atrocious game, but the whole team is not very balanced and Lovren is not a top class centre back. Sterling has been very good and Henderson has had a good game. Baloletti had an okay game, but needs to be more clinical.

Shocking defending nce again from Kabul for the goal.
Lamela is up there for the most overrated players in premier league history. He is neat and tidy with 10 yards of space playing a 5 yard pass. If he is pressed or challenged he loses it and slows everything down. He is useless.

RandomJ said:
Pam said:
I'm slightly less concerned about our upcoming game with them than I was.

You're forgetting the basic rule that all teams no matter how shit they have played will always raise their game for us.
You should take it as a compliment. Though Iam not sure that is always the case. Other teams collapse due to your reputation. It's a two edged sword, but it's where you want to be.

IH8MUFC said:
supercrystal7 said:
Disappointed with Tottenham. From what I heard about the QPR game I expected more, but Lamela has been very poor. Erikson has not got involved enough and Adebayor has reverted back to his normal form. Their defence is still weak and Dier has had an awful game being responsible for both goals. Bentaleb has been average and Capoue has failed to track runners. Will take a lot of work to get them where the manager wants.

Liverpool looked decent, but their defence look as bad as ever. Sakho has had an atrocious game, but the whole team is not very balanced and Lovren is not a top class centre back. Sterling has been very good and Henderson has had a good game. Baloletti had an okay game, but needs to be more clinical.

Shocking defending nce again from Kabul for the goal.
Lamela is up there for the most overrated players in premier league history. He is neat and tidy with 10 yards of space playing a 5 yard pass. If he is pressed or challenged he loses it and slows everything down. He is useless.
Well 30 million last season is what I would pay for a genuine world class player. I never saw any of him at Roma so cannot judge, but from the very, very little I have seen of him in the Premiership have to agree with your assessment.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damanino said:
Sterling ffs. Like his sheer pace and technical ability, also the way how aggressive his runs are. We could have this type of player in our squad as an option. Not the best finishing tho.:)

if we can't get Reus, and Liverpool could finish 5th for us, then I'd be straight in for him next summer.

This Liverpool side is too good to finish outside the top 4 in my opinion.

Apparently Rodgers said that Sterling ran into the box like Ricky Villa and finished it like Ricky Gervais.

OK, that's actually not too bad for him.

Henkeman said:
Apparently Rodgers said that Sterling ran into the box like Ricky Villa and finished it like Ricky Gervais.

OK, that's actually not too bad for him.

He's adopted the famous scouse wit as well as many other of their characteristics I see

Why would you not play ozil central? He can easily be one of the best in the league if he's in his favoured position imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.