This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

pikku said:
Why would City need Falcao?.We must be opting for younger players with potential imo.

Why would anyone need Falcao in that case?

He would be an upgrade for any team in the world. Anyways, man u shitting already in this game. Back to the action Jim.

No matter what happens today, we win. If the rags draw or lose, well it's obvious how we win. If they win, though, it creates the illusion they're fine and ready to challenge for a Top 4 spot right before deadline day.

taconinja said:
Before anything major happens, let's keep in mind that Burnley is probably the worst PL team by a comfortable margin.

Yeah. I hope I'm tempting fate but said to my burnley fan mate that I thought they would comfortably get the lowest points ever in a season

Already the rags are 100% dependent on Di Maria. If he gets injured the rags are f'd.

the god Gerry Gow said:
taconinja said:
Before anything major happens, let's keep in mind that Burnley is probably the worst PL team by a comfortable margin.

Yeah. I hope I'm tempting fate but said to my burnley fan mate that I thought they would comfortably get the lowest points ever in a season
I've nothing against them, but I agree. Let's hope we're wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.