This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

taconinja said:
SebastianBlue said:
As much as they are coping with a very poor United team, if this is their full quality, Burnley will be going down.
They could use a Pulis type to organize them. As is they don't have enough talent attacking but aren't set up to get a draw against a quality team.

Their back four are too timid for this level—I've counted four or five times now where they could have easily played it out but decided rather to clear indiscriminately straight to a united player at halfway. They'll be punished once they play a decent team.

pfazz said:
I see the spectre that is Ferguson is yet again looking down on van gaal like a dark rain cloud.
Probably thought as it's Burnley, it's safe to wheel the drunk pigfucker out. Hopefully it backfires splendidly.

pikku said:
Di maria looking good,how could real madrid let him go when he was their best player last season.
It's real madrid. Di Maria doesn't sell enough shirts in Asia. For what it's worth Ancolotti didn't want him to leave.

SebastianBlue said:
taconinja said:
SebastianBlue said:
As much as they are coping with a very poor United team, if this is their full quality, Burnley will be going down.
They could use a Pulis type to organize them. As is they don't have enough talent attacking but aren't set up to get a draw against a quality team.

Their back four are too timid for this level—I've counted four or five times now where they could have easily played it out but decided rather to clear indiscriminately straight to a united player at halfway. They'll be punished once they play a decent team.
As they were when Chelsea conceded a goal and suddenly remembered that this is Burnley.

SebastianBlue said:
taconinja said:
SebastianBlue said:

Their back three are too timid for this level—I've counted four or five times now where they could have easily played it out but decided rather to clear indiscriminately straight to a Burnley player at halfway. They'll be punished once they play a decent team.
Sorted....

Theengelbert said:
Di Maria looks their best player. The rest still look low on confidence. I just hope they don't get Vidal he's exactly what they need

they need vidal and a proper CB ..i think blind is done but in that case they have 3 LB's

taconinja said:
pikku said:
Di maria looking good,how could real madrid let him go when he was their best player last season.
Because it's Real Madrid. Also I don't think he was their best player last season. He just happened to fluke some consistent form at the end.
Nah,i think he was good along with modric,both of them work incredibly off the ball too..Just hoping that di maria will be shit for united though..

malg said:
SebastianBlue said:
taconinja said:

Their back three are too timid for this level—I've counted four or five times now where they could have easily played it out but decided rather to clear indiscriminately straight to a Burnley player at halfway. They'll be punished once they play a decent team.
Sorted....
Well, we know their defense is awful. I'm more interested in analyzing Burnley's chances to stay up. Far more intriguing topic than whether their opposition can spend their way into a Europa League spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.