This weekends other Prem Games 8-9 Nov

Borini on for liverpools best player! Fuck me, anyone might think they want to lose this fixture!

They just went on to the market and probably signed the best goalscorer this season or close second and the player that will end up with the most assist.

Mayor West said:
LoveCity said:
We would appear to be a bit phuct if Chelsea win this. If they're going to win at Anfield, where exactly are they going to lose? Wenger never beats them, maybe Koeman can take points.

Think some of our fans need to accept we aren't the best team in the league this year.

Not even second best

The only good thing about this result it keeps the scousers quiet for this season.

As much as it pains me, chelsea just look so strong and solid. As soon as that goal goes in, its pretty much game over. No chance Liverpool are getting back into this now. Even more so when Joe Allen and Borini are what your bringing on.

Bluemanc100 said:
Mayor West said:
LoveCity said:
We would appear to be a bit phuct if Chelsea win this. If they're going to win at Anfield, where exactly are they going to lose? Wenger never beats them, maybe Koeman can take points.

Think some of our fans need to accept we aren't the best team in the league this year.

Not even second best

Yeah so what I'm saying is we shouldn't be concerned with what Chelsea are doing, more like arsenal and Southampton etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.