This weekends other Prem Games 8-9 Nov

Went watch Sunderland v Everton today, sunny day, 2500 Everton made the trip North and it was a decent game. Great free kick for Sundrrlands goal but not to sure about the pen it was down the other end and the home fans were up in arms. Chance for both sides and I have to say Barkly is a decent player, holds the ball up well and is very strong going forward. I heard on the radio coming home that Barry has possibly broke is leg. Distin still going strong and just not seemed to have aged at all. If I was a betting man, Sunderland are going struggle and Everton around 8th. Will be back up there on the 3rd Dec and would expect 3pts this time round but at the moment we can't bet on that.

Psg V Marsellie

All Mars at the moment, they've hit the bar and come close with a couple of shots

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Went watch Sunderland v Everton today, sunny day, 2500 Everton made the trip North and it was a decent game. Great free kick for Sundrrlands goal but not to sure about the pen it was down the other end and the home fans were up in arms. Chance for both sides and I have to say Barkly is a decent player, holds the ball up well and is very strong going forward. I heard on the radio coming home that Barry has possibly broke is leg. Distin still going strong and just not seemed to have aged at all. If I was a betting man, Sunderland are going struggle and Everton around 8th. Will be back up there on the 3rd Dec and would expect 3pts this time round but at the moment we can't bet on that.

Can I ask why you went?

worsleyweb said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Can I ask why you went?
Probably was in Sunderland on a business/pleasure trip, had some ticker tape left and thought I'll get rid of it there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.