This weekends other Prem Games 8-9 Nov

Silva_Spell said:
Akai said:
Racist pool fan caught on camera..

B17RSv7CIAA1N10.jpg

Making fun of John Terry

Still wiping the tears away from last season.

blueinsa said:
Definately time for video to be used and for managers to be able to challange decisions because its blatent every week the same sides getting things called their way.

I think that's due to be discussed at a meeting this week. It really needs to be brought in ASAP. The standard of refereeing seems very poor these days.

RandomJ said:
Ray78 said:
J_Bow said:
Ref's had a mare, teams on top get all the luck.

Possibly 2 penalties, one was clear. How Costa's still on the pitch I don't know same with Matic.

And that's one of the reasons why Chelsea are going to win the title.

No can we please stop this ref blaming some are doing to try and hide from the fact that we are not playing well this season. If Chelsea win the title it will be because they are the better team over the season not cos of the refs.

I said one of the reasons why. Teams do have a slice of luck when it comes to winning the league.

this Chelsea team are just gonna keep on winning. They look mentally strong. I don't think our squad has the belly for a fight this season.

blueinsa said:
Definately time for video to be used and for managers to be able to challange decisions because its blatent every week the same sides getting things called their way.
Long overdue. Major game changing fuck ups are pretty much happening every match nowadays.

People say "thats whats great about football, the human element we can all talk about on Monday morning". Fuck that.

Hamann Pineapple said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
Akai said:
Racist pool fan caught on camera..

B17RSv7CIAA1N10.jpg

Racist to who? If anything looks like s slit eyes gesture but I don't think Chelsea have any Asians playing do they?

I thought it was aimed at Costa

Possibly. I think he's Brazilian though not Asian so it's hardly racist if it was directed at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.