This weekends other Prem Games 8-9 Nov

zandvoort blue said:
the end of the old guard....the established top 4 is well and truly history.

Was wondering if the state of last years top 7 is an indication of the quality of the league or it's lack of quality.

Not decided.

Len Rum said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Their left winger is murdering Chambers. hahahahaha

O why didn't we get Sanchez. wasted at arsenal
Swap for Navas and Sinclair in January.
You heard it here first.
PS. Plus Nasty

nope, the only way we could get sanchez off arsenal is if he does a van pursei

If I acted the way Wilshere just did when I was a kid, and I'm being totally honest here, my mum would have walked onto the pitch and dragged me off.

Bad attititude that should have been stamped out of him years ago.

moomba said:
zandvoort blue said:

Was wondering if the state of last years top 7 is an indication of the quality of the league or it's lack of quality.

Not decided.

lack of quality, although I do expect us and chelsea to break clear. rags too if they can get in top 4 this season

moomba said:
zandvoort blue said:

Not decided.

Probably a bit of both. None of the top teams, including Chelsea, are as good as in previous seasons and the lower teams are not cannon fodder like in the past.

There is not such a big gap between top and bottom now, probably due to the new TV deals giving teams much more money which had a greater effect on teams with lower budgets than those at the top who already had lots of money, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.