This weekends other Prem Games 9-10 November)

ArsenalGoon said:
Thinks all of you need to calm your tits down. At least Chelsea dropped 2 points. Now as long as Arsenal win and City win tomorrow, it's a good weekend for us.
Mourinho must be relieved that his unbeaten home record is still not tarnished.

This is more about the absurdity of the call than the situation on the table. We all invest a lot of time and energy following this, if the refs are going to make decisions like that then it starts to feel like time wasted. I'll have forgotten about it within 10 minutes, but it's still just an awful decision. The West Brom fans deserve to have had a day in London, I can't imagine how angry they must be right now.

The Chief said:
ban-mcfc said:
When was the last time we got a wrong decision that won us a game?

I can't remember it happening.

I have to say I'm struggling too. All I can vaguely remember was Blackpool fans whingeing a couple of seasons ago when we scored from an iffy set-piece.

Now have a think about Chelsea and the rags.

Tell me something isn't going on, whether it's the refs being scared of Mourinho and GPC I don't know but fuck me this is sickening.

citytill1die84 said:
Mourinho says it was a penalty so that's it then?

That club is infested with scum from top to bottom, some of the players there are the most hated in the country along with the manager, its a win at all costs mentality and fuck the rest. Abramhovic, Mourinho,Terry, Ivanovic, Cole, Torres, spiteful horrible fuckers.

"Just seen the Chelsea penalty "foul". It is entirely likely that Morrissey has had more contact with the rest of the Smiths today than that."

Danny Baker 5 Live.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:28 pm --<br /><br />Rugby authorities are intelligent enough to let video referees check for fouls, why not footballing authorities?

ArsenalGoon said:
Thinks all of you need to calm your tits down. At least Chelsea dropped 2 points. Now as long as Arsenal win and City win tomorrow, it's a good weekend for us.
Mourinho must be relieved that his unbeaten home record is still not tarnished.

It's because you feel for the other team and also, how long is this sort of refereeing going to carry on ?
The standard of refereeing is getting worse by the season. I thought it was supposed to get better,
as they have now been renumerated in a more professional way.

Also it is worrying for the rest of us, if refs are arse licking Maureen a la the GPC.

ban-mcfc said:
When was the last time we got a wrong decision that won us a game?

I can't remember it happening.

Last season at home to Reading, last minute Barry's climbing all over the defender, should have been a foul but the goal was allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.