This weekends other Prem Games 9-10 November)

Although we were good last week, Norwich really are shit. 12 mins in and west ham should be 3 up already.

mancunial said:
chesterbells said:
mancunial said:
The look in mariners face at the end told the whole story

Why, what was it mate? Laughing or looking apologetic at a guess??
guilt Chesterbells not the sort of I've fkd up guilt, the sort of I've been Sussed guilt?

He will be demoted for a few games, rather than be investigated!

Ideally you would call in a forensic accountant to scrutinise every penny he has, if he is clean he needs retraining

The only way the game can escape for allegations of corruption is to have the same system as Rugby has

Southampton are unbeaten in 8 league games. They might actually be the real deal this season.

brotherblue said:
Ridiculous decision.

WBA must be gutted, horrible refereeing

Shame on Ramires, lost all respect for him
Dont think ramires did much wrong if I'm honest.
Got knocked over (fairly) but he doesnt seem to complain.
Looks like just a shit decision from the ref.

Ducado said:
GHoddle said:
Southampton are unbeaten in 8 league games. They might actually be the real deal this season.

Wait till after Christmas
They'll finish around 7th or 8th. Credit where due though; they're doing the business at the moment. I just can't see them maintaining it for the whole season. Also, I would be dubious as to the strength of their squad if they get a couple of injuries.

GHoddle said:

I so hope you are right, it would be superb if an unfancied club got a champions league place.

It helps too that Southampton are such a likeable club, wouldn't be bothered if it was Sunderland or west brom etc.

Ducado said:
GHoddle said:

Wait till after Christmas

Usually these type of teams fall away but Southampton to me seem much better than teams like WBA who have stayed near the top of the table in past seasons.

They have Arsenal, Chelsea, and City in 3 of their next 4 games so that might give a better indication.

Mrmcfc said:
brotherblue said:
Ridiculous decision.

WBA must be gutted, horrible refereeing

Shame on Ramires, lost all respect for him
Dont think ramires did much wrong if I'm honest.
Got knocked over (fairly) but he doesnt seem to complain.
Looks like just a shit decision from the ref.

Ramires is as guilty as sin. He throws himself at the defender.

GHoddle said:
There was a thread started just before this season ''who will be the surprise team'' a lot including me said Saints, i think they will finish 5th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.