This weekends other Prem Games 9-10 November)

blue underpants said:
GHoddle said:
Southampton are unbeaten in 8 league games. They might actually be the real deal this season.
There was a thread started just before this season ''who will be the surprise team'' a lot including me said Saints, i think they will finish 5th

More chance of finishing 15th no way will Southampton finish above any of City Chelsea Arsenal rags Liverpool or Spurs that'll be the top 6 also think Everton will be above them 8th imo.

citytill1die84 said:
blue underpants said:
GHoddle said:
Southampton are unbeaten in 8 league games. They might actually be the real deal this season.
There was a thread started just before this season ''who will be the surprise team'' a lot including me said Saints, i think they will finish 5th

More chance of finishing 15th no way will Southampton finish above any of City Chelsea Arsenal rags Liverpool or Spurs that'll be the top 6 also think Everton will be above them 8th imo.
I think they have a chance of finishing above Everton, but not above City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool United or Tottenham.

Great game for us. The atmosphere was back to it's very best and great turn out despite the road trouble. Big point and will give the team a lot of confidence. We had some good chances and with a bit more luck and composure could have won today.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Mrmcfc said:
brotherblue said:
Ridiculous decision.

WBA must be gutted, horrible refereeing

Shame on Ramires, lost all respect for him
Dont think ramires did much wrong if I'm honest.
Got knocked over (fairly) but he doesnt seem to complain.
Looks like just a shit decision from the ref.

Ramires is as guilty as sin. He throws himself at the defender.
I'll have to watch it again properly later.
Didn't look like he did much imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.