This weekends other Prem Games 9-10 November)

AntiUnited said:
mcfc2607 said:
Why did van rapist celebrate like he did at least show a little respect for your old club. fucking dirty rag twat.

Lol respect a united player.. they are scum 0 class and opportunist the lowest of the low.

Or because he's pissed off with the way the Arsenal fans have treated him.

Kun Aguero said:
AntiUnited said:
mcfc2607 said:
Why did van rapist celebrate like he did at least show a little respect for your old club. fucking dirty rag twat.

Lol respect a united player.. they are scum 0 class and opportunist the lowest of the low.

Or because he's pissed off with the way the Arsenal fans have treated him.

Cry me a river at 250 k a week let the little **** grow a pair rapist scum.

AntiUnited said:
mcfc2607 said:

what about adebayor for us vs arsenal

MSP said:
I'd still take a draw here... I don't want rags getting confidence, they have good enough squad to become very dangerous if they gain that.
Completely agree.

Wish we could take bloody corners. Our out swingers are less threatening than Fraudly Harrison

I have been reliably informed that Tim Krul made more saves today than any other goalkeeper in the Premier League for the last six seasons.

Why is it keepers always play out of their skins against Spurs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.