This weekends other Prem Games 9-10 November)

AntiUnited said:
United are the luckiest kind of club ive have ever witnessed.
arsenal are the softest. all this talent but full of cowards.

Have the Rags actually created a chance this game? Header from the set piece aside they look pretty average and void of ideas. Makes me think begrudgingly a win for them might actually be a good thing. That said, come on Arsenal FFS!

oman0115 said:
Have the Rags actually created a chance this game? Header from the set piece aside they look pretty average and void of ideas. Makes me think begrudgingly a win for them might actually be a good thing. That said, come on Arsenal FFS!

What on earth makes you want Arsenal to win ? A draw is OK but not a 9 point gap.

oakiecokie said:
oman0115 said:

What on earth makes you want Arsenal to win ? A draw is OK but not a 9 point gap.

It's United that's what makes me want to win, everyone knows Arsenal are gonna fade at some point.

Apart from defending United haven't much in the 2nd half. A bit like Sunderland.

Just shows whats lacking with us. Not playing well so score from a corner. We are so weak at corners, never looking a threat and must drop points given the lack of goals we have from them compared to how many we get. Rags have 3 points today from a corner.
But your right they are a lucky team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.